fun diving for all levels of training!
The diverse underwater world around the bay of Sekotong offers relaxed diving and plentiful macro life! Our region offers an abundant marine diversity with scuba diving adventure and many new dive sites to explore!
As the sea is fairly shallow, visibility is never crystal clear but this doesn't affect the caliber of the dive sites. Our reefs are full of bright soft corals and colourful crinoids, harboring a amazing variety of rare marine life, ghost pipefish, pygmy seahorses and more.
Searching for great scuba diving? You've found the right place! Read more...
challenging diving with big rewards!
Scuba diving Belongas Bay the seasonable sighting of pelagic life is fairly regular. Apart from the mobula- and eagle ray season during September, hammerheads have the tendency to school around the Magnet mid June until early November.
The Magnet (Batu Kapal)
A pinnacle in the open sea with challenging conditions and big fish action! Schools of mackerel, rainbow runner, tuna and barracuda accompany your dive, while you are on the lookout to spot the hammerheads. White tip- and black tip reef sharks are fairly common, and on occasion we also see the one or other pelagic shark. Read more...
Experienced divers only!
Scuba Diving Terms & Conditions
To confirm the booking one of the below payment options is required. Until payment receipt the booking is considered unconfirmed. All prices quoted in IDR. The daily exchange rate www.xe.com applies.
- If the check in day is more than 30 days after the reservation date, a 30% deposit is required after invoice is received to confirmthe booking, final payment due 3 days before arrival.
- If the check in day is 30 days or less after the reservation date, full amount of payment is due immediately and needs be received prior to the check in date as a confirmation for the reservation.
- Dive & Stay packages; for all packages full payment needs to be received before arrival. For payment on site 10% VAT applies.
- All payments are non-refundable for cancellations less than 30 days before arrival
- Unused services are non-refundable & non-transferable
METHODS OF PAYMENT
When arranging your bank transfer, please ensure that DiveZone does not incur any charges in the transaction, you will be responsible for bank charges incurred.
PayPal & Credit Card Payment (3%
You are welcome to use your PayPal account'. Please remember to give a clear "reference" in the appropriate input field. We do accept credit cards on site, but we cannot accept online payments via credit card.
US$ bank notes need to be new and unmarked (no pen marks or stamps), unfolded, and not issued before 2006.