relaxed diving and big macro fun.
The southern Gili islands -
Sekotong, a tropical little place with a only a few dive resorts and not much topside goings-on apart from snorkeling, swimming and scuba diving. Our Lombok island dive resorts are quite perfect for couples and families who just want to relax and enjoy the southern Gilis.
Our South Lombok dive sites reflect a good cross-section of what Indonesia has to offer, and the southern Gilis offer even the widely traveled and experienced diver a surprising and breathtaking experience. Diving the south Gili islands offers colorful, relaxed reef diving for all levels of training, and fun diving for families and beginners.
If you don't dive South Lombok -
you haven't seen Indonesia!
challenging diving, big rewards.
Scuba diving Belongas Bay, and diving "The Magnet", is where misconceptions about diving South Lombok come from. Diving the "Magnet and "Cathedral" are truly challenging Lombok dive sites and for the more experienced diver. Nevertheless, diving Belongas Bay also holds world-class dive sites for less experienced divers.
Scuba diving Belongas Bay offers exciting, challenging "adrenalin dives" at the dive sites " The Magnet" and "The Cathedral". The seasonable sighting of schooling barracudas, tunas, and other pelagic life is fairly regular, and apart from the mobula- and eagle ray season during August and September, hammerheads have the tendency to school at the Magnet June till November.
Experienced divers only!
Scuba Diving Terms & Conditions
To confirm the booking one of the below payment options is required. Until payment receipt the booking is considered unconfirmed. All prices quoted in IDR. The daily exchange rate www.xe.com applies.
- If the check in day is more than 30 days after the reservation date, a 30% deposit is required after invoice is received to confirmthe booking, final payment due 3 days before arrival.
- If the check in day is 30 days or less after the reservation date, full amount of payment is due immediately and needs be received prior to the check in date as a confirmation for the reservation.
- Dive & Stay packages; for all packages full payment needs to be received before arrival. For payment on site 10% VAT applies.
- All payments are non-refundable for cancellations less than 30 days before arrival
- Unused services are non-refundable & non-transferable
METHODS OF PAYMENT
When arranging your bank transfer, please ensure that DiveZone does not incur any charges in the transaction, you will be responsible for bank charges incurred.
PayPal & Credit Card Payment (3%
You are welcome to use your PayPal account'. Please remember to give a clear "reference" in the appropriate input field. We do accept credit cards on site, but we cannot accept online payments via credit card.
US$ bank notes need to be new and unmarked (no pen marks or stamps), unfolded, and not issued before 2006.