fun diving for all levels of training!
The diverse underwater world around the bay of Sekotong offers relaxed diving and plentiful macro life! Our region offers an abundant marine diversity with scuba diving adventure and many new dive sites to explore!
As the sea is fairly shallow, visibility is never crystal clear but this doesn't affect the caliber of the dive sites. Our reefs are full of bright soft corals and colourful crinoids, harboring a amazing variety of rare marine life, ghost pipefish, pygmy seahorses and more.
Searching for great scuba diving? You've found the right place! Read more...
challenging diving with big rewards!
Scuba diving Belongas Bay the seasonable sighting of pelagic life is fairly regular. Apart from the mobula- and eagle ray season during September, hammerheads have the tendency to school around the Magnet mid June until early November.
The Magnet (Batu Kapal)
A pinnacle in the open sea with challenging conditions and big fish action! Schools of mackerel, rainbow runner, tuna and barracuda accompany your dive, while you are on the lookout to spot the hammerheads. White tip- and black tip reef sharks are fairly common, and on occasion we also see the one or other pelagic shark. Read more...
Experienced divers only!
Scuba Diving Terms & Conditions
Dive Zone Lombok is a trademark of PT Karang Indah Diving, a forgein owned Indonesian company offering scuba diving and water sport and resort activities. A contract is agreed upon, with the sending of our invoice per e-mail or regular mail, which confirms your reservation. The booking will become valid with payment of your deposit.
To confirm the booking one of the below payment options is required. Until payment receipt the booking is considered unconfirmed. All prices quoted in Indonesian Rupiah. The daily exchange rate www.xe.com applies.
- If the check in day is more than 30 days after the reservation date, a 30% deposit is required after invoice is received to confirm the reservation. Final payment is due before arrival.
- If the check in day is 30 days or less after the reservation date, full amount of payment is due immediately and needs be received prior to the check in date as a confirmation for the reservation.
- Dive & Stay packages, full payment needs to be received before arrival, otherwise the package is considered void and the published rates apply for all services rendered.
- All payments are non-refundable for cancellations less than 30 days before arrival date
- If pre-payment/payment is not received within the terms and conditions, the booking will be considered cancelled.
- Unused services are non-refundable & non-transferable