Diving Belongas Bay and Dive Belongas…
Diving Belongas Bay, Diving South Lombok, Dive Belongas …
Scuba diving Belongas Bay (Blongas)! Foremost diving Belongas ranges from exciting scuba diving to challenging “adrenalin dives”! Dive Belongas while in South Lombok. To dive Belongas means experiencing world-class diving South Lombok. This is diving South Lombok for the adventurous and experienced diver. Meant for the diver appreciating pristine Belongas Bay dive sites! To dive Belongas means the sighting of pelagic life is regular. Also the thrill of diving in the open sea is ever present! The mobula- and eagle ray season is August and September. While diving Belongas Bay Hammerheads have the tendency to school end May till end October! Scuba diving the “Magnet and “Cathedral” are truly challenging, and for the experienced diver.
Diving South Lombok you can find diving Belongas Bay. We dive Belongas at the well known dive sites “The Magnet“ and “The Cathedral“. This is where you’ll find pristine reefs and an abundance of fish. Diving Belongas Bay offers an abundance as nowhere to be found around Lombok. Come dive with Mackerel, Tuna, Barracuda, White- and Black tip reef sharks. But especially, Eagle rays and the schooling hammerhead sharks. Come dive Belongas! Additionally diving Belongas hosts great macro life! Spot harlequin shrimp, leaf fish, orangutan crab and loads more…
Diving Belongas we spot a surprising number of white tip reef sharks. Pretty much on most every dive. But of course especially while diving “The Magnet”. But not only while diving “The Magnet”. Also at the other Belongas dive sites we see them quite regularly. One can usually find them swimming in smaller groups. Often also under overhangs. Sometimes following in a inquisitive manner. For photographers its heaven to get up close. But also for the non-photographers. Getting a chance to really see how white tip reef sharks act underwater is undeniably incredible.
Dive Belongas and Dive “The Magnet”…
Currents and dive conditions can at times be quite challenging. Foremost we recommend to dive Belongas, “The Magnet”, only to the experienced diver. Therefore the minimum prerequisites down below apply. We reserve the right to ask for a check dive. Every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday we offer day trips to dive Belongas. However, we suggest that you book a minimum of a 2 night stay at Belongas Bay. Especially if you want to have a reasonable chance to dive “The Magnet”.
Minimum prerequisite for diving Belongas Bay
– we require a minimum of 2 divers for a trip to take place
– advanced certification and from June until end of October, min 100 logged dives (due to challenging conditions). Then, outside of this time, 50 logged dives.
– Please remember to have your log book available for check-in.
– Own dive computer and surface marker buoy are mandatory. You will have to rent from us if you do not have
– gloves and/or reef hook are recommended
– there is no possibility for non-divers and snorkelers on the dive boat
– Due to unpredictable conditions, we do not guarantee that dive sites are always accessible.
LEARN MORE:DIVE SITES BELONGAS ACCOMODATION BELONGAS
Our facilities include:
- European management
- Fulltime, experienced dive guides
- Fulltime PADI instructor
- 20 sets well maintained dive equipment
- 2 fully equipped dive boats